Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Mug Chocolate Cake in 3 Min

Looks like my elder lad is getting inclined towards cooking.  I don’t know where this recipe came from but as he was surfing the internet for his summer homework, he saw a video and wrote the recipe.  When I came back from work he was all exited to make it.  I was in no mood of baking.  His only request was to take out all the ingredients and measuring spoons and he promised that he won’t mess up the space.  That was simple for me and I agreed.  By the time I freshened up he came back with a hot mug of cake.  THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE.  I tasted, it was nice, tasty but a bit hard. So the next day I tried with a little variation here and there from the original recipe he had.  It came out  soft and tasted yummy with whipped cream. Thanks to whomever this recipe belongs to.

So, now He is flaunting around with his new found baking expertise and bring in friends for a tasting session and everything is done in front of them. How Cool!



Ingredients

Flour – 4tbsp
Caster sugar – 4tbsp
Coco powder – 1 tbsp
Oil – 3tbsp
Egg – 1
Milk – 3tbsp
Vanilla essence – ½ tsp.
Baking powder – ¼ tsp.
Choco chips –  1tbsp
Coffee mug - 1

 Method

1.      Mix all the dry ingredient together in the coffee mug.
2.      To this add the egg mix well with a fork.
3.      Now add the milk and oil, mix.
4.      Add chocochip and the essence.
5.      Microwave at high for 3 min.
6.      It will start crowning on the top, don’t panic as it will stop once the heat stops.
7.      Now enjoy this cake with ice-cream or whipped cream.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...