Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

I Am Back

Hi, I am back after a small break.

The break started with school exams.  Exam time for kids are normally the most busiest time for Moms.  I sometimes feel that I am going to write the exams.  Infact, I told my boss that I will be coming in late for work as I have exams.  And he was like what exams are you writing, have you gone crazy.  So you know the pressure mom’s go through during this period.  But that doesn’t mean I did not cook or bake, it’s just that I did not get the time to post it.  So, all that cooking and baking I did during this time were photographed and will be posted soon.

After that came a visit to my in-law’s and brother in Pune. Though I did not cook at all for a week, but I tried to catch up with all the possible food specialty of Pune which were part of my youth days.  It started with BEEF BURGER from King Burger, East street on the day landed in Pune.  Followed by CHUTNEY SANDWITCH from Mazurin, RAGADA PATIS, A1 SANDWITCH, KULFI, WANGECHI bhaji, VADAPAV, SABUDAN WADA ETC.  And these are things which I bought back home as a  hangover of my vacation,  MAVA CAKE from Kayani’s for my puneri friends , LASUN CHATNI to stock up in my kitchen , BLACK GRAPES FROM NASIK for this this y years homemade wine.

Holidays are over, back to work with a new BOSS, and  that too an expat.  New challenges, new adjustments, new style of working. That’s what life is “ A new beginning everyday”.  But food and now food blogging keeps me going. 


So, I am back with new post from today.  


Mava Cake


Lasun Chatni


Black Grapes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...