Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Team Building and cooking

Last week I had gone for team building with my team to Udaipu. It was at beautiful Lake resort called Jaisamand Island Resort. It’s a beautiful location, on the island in Jai Samand lake, which was built by Maharana Jai Singh in 17th century. It was great fun with lots of team building activity and partying.






While the team was parting and clicking great pictures of the resort, the scenic beauty and the people. I got into the resort’s kitchen and tried to learn some authentic Rajasthan Cuisine and did some Food Photography.

Here’s what I learnt ; Gatte ke Sabzi, Dal Batti, Churma, Kair Sangari and Bajre ka khichra. I will start trying and posting recipes of all these once I am in my full strength. Till then it’s just the photographs.
Gatte ke Sabzi :
 
 Kair Sangari :
 
 
Bajre ka khichra :

 
Batti :

 
Churma :

 
 Other Clicks









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...